There are so many different strategies and products available to help build and secure financial wealth. Depending on your circumstances and what is important to you, will influence which strategies and products are suitable for you.
Over time your needs and objectives will naturally change. Which is why having an actively involved financial adviser is so important, so that they can proactively recommend what to do and when, allowing you to experience the full benefits of every opportunity.
When recommendations are given to you, you will be informed of the advantages, disadvantages, risks and costs involved so that you completely understand what is being recommended and why and most importantly, can see and feel the benefits as well as make educated decisions.
Your SASS Wealth Plan Tools
Cornerstones of quality and holistic advice
- Building wealth conservatively but efficiently for you
- Working to the time frame that suits you
- Making the most of short term opportunities from market movements (within comfort levels)
- Understanding impact for you with legislation changes
- Looking for new financial opportunities to keep you on track
Commitment to review and maintain your SASS Wealth Plan Strategy
- Working closely with SASS – understanding your personal situation and financial objectives
- Allowing the strategy to evolve with you
- Ensuring the recommended products and strategies are the best ones for you.
- Educating you financially
- Allowing you to see the benefits of the invaluable advice.
Honest and reliable Service Guarantee
- Calls and emails are always replied to promptly
- Last minute urgent meetings
- Flexible with location and times of meeting
DISCLAIMER: Canna Campbell is an authorised representative of Wealthstream Financial Group Ltd and provides financial planning services for superannuation, managed investments, personal risk insurance, shares and self managed superannuation fund investment advice.
Canna Campbell is also an authorised credit representative of Wealthstream Financial Group Ltd and provides general advice in relation to credit and credit referrals only. Corporate Authorised Representative and Corporate Credit Representative of Wealthstream Financial Group Ltd Licensee 412079 ABN 35 152 803 113. Australian Financial Services Licensee 412079 Australian Credit Lincesee 412079, Suite 201, Level 2, 160 Rowe Street, Eastwood NSW 2122